huntingdon/dresden scrimmage

Titans02

Tonight at 6 huntingdon will scrimmage dresden at paul ward stadium. It will be a good test for both teams but a much bigger 1 for huntingdon since their starting qb will be out. It should be a good scrimmage and from what ive heard it should be a very physical 1. Huntingdon may be handicapped a little bit and not be able to do as much as they could normally but i think it still should be a great scrimmage.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Huntingdon is probably the most physical team I have seen in several years. The have a great shot to go all the way. As good as anyone. Big, strong, and fast. They were real impressive. Good luck to both teams, I think both teams found some positive (obviously more for Huntingdon, but Dresden put together some good drives when they didn't turn it over). I also feel like both found things that they need to work on. Dresden busted a few long runs to teh fullback. Huntingdon is very good and I expect great things out of them this year.

is the freshman as good as they say?

write this name down and remember it for future reference: CHRIS DONALD. I saw him on the field for the first time and this kid is a freak of nature. some of those really involved h-don fans have told me he has a legitimate shot at SEC football if he stays healthy. Reports are that he is already about 6'1'' / 6'2'' and weighs around 185 or so.