Greenbrier vs. Fort Campbell

playa06

I think greenbrier(us) will come out in the end with the win because we have a offense that was just as good as last year or better we have younger better guys in the core positions this year.Our defence is as good or better than last years defence, we have good new people on the defence that didnt play llast year that stepped up this year.I think we will have to keep from having turnovers and play like we ought to and be ready mental, and we will win this game.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you may see 1 of 2 things... A repeat of many of last year's games where Greenbrier grinds it out and wins in the 4th quarter. They did that a lot against athletic teams. Careful though, greenbrier must play well in special teams. A team with great team speed can break one open late in the game when players are tired. If Greenbrier is gonna win in the 4th watch: #10, #16, #51, and #52. These are a few the guys who will get it done and the other players will follow them to the victory.

hey, I give fort campbell props. they have 2 kentucky signees, 3 D2 signees, however, man to man defense and a hard pounding offense is what will hurt them. If the cats cannot stop the long ball it will be a long night. McClinton is a stud, so is #52 who is a good linebacker that is easy to counter against. Bobcats by 21. :)