Cleveland- Morristown West

anspa

Purplepounderfootball, I hate to break this to you but that was a scrimmage. Cleveland just ran their base plays and tried nothing on offense. Barber only had 2 or 3 carries. You talk a lot for a team that got beat 51-0 last year and had negative yards on offense for the game. Let me give you some advice..don't get Cleveland anymore fired up for you than they are already..you might not like what you get.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JPATS u dont seem to like mo west very much i wouldn't either if they had creamed my team tha past 5 years i dont wanna hear about how JEFF has all this talent we all have heard that crap the past couple months talent isnt everything the most talented team doesnt always win you'd know this if u saw the MIAMI-OHIO STATE national title game last year what matters is that your whole team (including the scout teams) believes in each other and can feed off each other

as for cleveland- if you win this game u better be ready for a huge fight cause these guyz will give you all can handle and then some better be ready because:

HERE COME THA TROJANS

mikes right, purplepounders, it was just a scrimmage, and that same cleveland offense put up 51 yds on them last year, although i think this year will be more like cleveland 45 central 14, barber is not overrated. cleveland does not care about scrimmages, although central was so excited to get a shot at cleveland early, they put their heart and souls in it. if i were central i would have been more concerned that i didnt put any points up on clevelands only small weakness, their very young d. mike, u gotta understand, these purple powder puffs are undefeated (1-0) for the first time in like 10 yrs and think they are some big shots. they whipped up on "powerhouse" notre dame, not the university, and thats post-bowman era, not that they were any good then. big deal. dont get me wrong, i have respect for the change central has made in the last 12 months, and i believe they r a quality team, but they are not much more than that, and cleveland will bring it to highway 58 week 6, so dont worry, as for now the trojans are comin to town.

Edited by anspa

anspa.

If you remember last year we opened the season 1-0 also not 10 years ago. We ran very little at clevelands young D. I wasn't trien to take anything away from Barber hes good but if he was as good as everyone makes him out to be he would have scored on all the carries that he had. You're right we were pumped up for Cleveland. If you will remember we were on a scoreing drive and fumbled. By the time we play yall we will have all the wrinkles ironed out. here some states for ya. Cleveland had 23 yards of offense and 1 first down. Central had 98 yards of offense and 8 first downs. you have a young D. We have all the starting O-line returning and one of the best backs in chatt. If Davenport cant do it Despaux will. I understand that clevelands offense is good but our defense is solid to say the least. You cant key on one player in our defense. Hayes will have another 15 to 20 tackle night....that is if Barber can break through our line. We have yall and Tyner for our hardest games....were not over lookin you. were not that good yet.