Brentwood Academy 34, Centennial 17

WesVLT

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Shortie- i'm not wes but i'm a BA lineman and i can tell you Justin played very well he is one of the most improved players on the team and created some huge holes on friday/saturday night, and as for djballer or whoever that mba fan was needs to be reminded we've been all the way to the supreme court and have been proven innocent of everything, and Coach Flatt is a great man and anybody who continues to try to use that against us is just making excuses.

WesVols,

how did Brentwood's Justin H and Centinnel's Patrick M look? Patrick is still playing, is he not?

shortie, I wasn't at the game so I'm sorry I can't help you with how they looked. I'm glad to hear that Justin is playing well, though! He's a hoss...

Hey, send me an email -- WesVols@comcast.net. Should I know you?

Phillip played pretty well. He didn't get a whole lot of touches on offense, but was productive enough when he did get it. He blocked very well also. Except on an early play where Tyler Griffin trucked him, but hey, it happens to everyone. On D, well, what can I say. The entire defense played poorly as a unit. Bad tackling mostly. He made his usual share of plays. He had a sack and batted a pass down and made some nice hits and ran to the sidelines well, but overall, nobody on the defense played that well.