LEWIS COUNTY VS WAYNE.CO?

PAGE95

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Panther Nation will be shocked by the Wildcats this week. As the Panther Nation searches for bleacher seats, Wayne County will be putting points on the board. Panther Nation will think they are at a Nascar track as the Wildcats run wild on the hole-in-the-wall gang.

Coach Sharp won't be able to slove the Ruddle of the Wildcats this Friday night. Coach Sharp will become so confused he will ask Coach Callicott if he has anyone warming up in the bullpen.

The Wildcats saw the mini-panthers run the score up on the middle school last week at Wayne County, and they are looking for revenge! Call this one the Revenge of the Wildcats!

Panther Nation's Stat Man will be running out of paper as he keeps logging Wildcat first downs, rushing yards, passing yardage and touchdowns. Make sure the Panther's Stat Man has plenty of ink and paper for this one.

tnhssports, you are right in a way, but mostly wrong about the cats. they are down in numbers but the kids they got can flat out play. this is the best team we have had in waynesboro in probably the last 5 years if not longer. team spead and strenght are up from years past. also, the wildcats qb has aged a bit and is much better than he has been in the last 2 years. thats a pretty big statement because of the fact that he led the cats to two 7-3 seasons in a row as a freshman and a sophmore! i look for the cats to air it out in this game. coach crews has a lot of confidence in joseph's arm. of course it is much easier to throw when you have a reciever like steven ruddle catching the ball for you! the cats will throw up some numbers on offense, but they will have to step up their game on defense. i guarantee you that the cats wont come into this game timid the least bit. they have already played 3 scrimmages against aa schools and have won all three. good luck cats!

ok here is my take , i may be wrong but i dont think i will be , if i am not mistaken lewis co. has been eliminated from the playoffs the last 2 years bye the same team, wayne co. just happens to run the same offense as that team. not saying wayne co is going to win but i think it will be close , but lewis county depth will prob be the diff. in a very close game

lewis co. 28

wayne co. 21