LEWIS COUNTY VS WAYNE.CO?

PAGE95

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has an All-American player moved to Wayne Co since last year? You Wildcat folks act like this is the year or something. The fact is, Wayne Co. has been a very average team the last few years (pretty good defense, below average offense). Unless you guys find a way to score more than 14 to 21 points a game you will be a very average team again this year. With the exception of Collinwood, region 6 has been extremely weak the last 4 years. So a pretty good showing in the region doesn't mean much on the grander scale. I wish the Wildcats the best of luck, but I just don't see the dominace that they seem to think they posess.

the only region that is better than region 6 is the region that cpa is in. i think that is region 5. the cats offense is much better than last year also. i wouldn't be surprised if we don't have the region mvp on offense this year. and it could be about 3 different guys to win it for us. the addition of cj hammack to the backfield will help out wc tremendously. he would have played a lot last year as a freshman if not started except for the fact that he was inelgible. another big move was moving steven ruddle to wide out. he can flat go get the football. i say the cats average scoring 28 points this year.

both teams are strong this year if wayne county gets pressure on sharp and gets a few sacks they could have a chance. we (Law.co) played them we sacked sharp 5 times in 2 possesions and he seemed very controllable in that game but sharp has the ability to make ne thing happen at any time so the game will depend on him and that d-line.

Yeah this will be the upset of the year wayne county on top!!Yeah right the panthers are going to kill yalls q.b. ruddle is a player don't get me wrong but he can't play w/ the big boys from lc!!For the retard that said coach sharp will ask coach callicott is there someone warming up the only thing coch sharp will say is where is the b team!!

good luck panthers wait we don't need it!!

lc on top 42-6

quit talkin trash lcpanther and just show us what u got on the field. oh wait, you can't do that because you don't play! yeah that's right, you quit after middle school and now coach sharpe doesn't want you! man that's gotta hurt! and your lame excuse about not gettin to play cause your schedule was wrong, that's just the stupidest thing i have ever heard. if that was the truth, your coaches would have worked something out for you. that's ok though. better luck next year!

go cats!

Panther Nation will be shocked by the Wildcats this week. As the Panther Nation searches for bleacher seats, Wayne County will be putting points on the board. Panther Nation will think they are at a Nascar track as the Wildcats run wild on the hole-in-the-wall gang.

Coach Sharp won't be able to slove the Ruddle of the Wildcats this Friday night. Coach Sharp will become so confused he will ask Coach Callicott if he has anyone warming up in the bullpen.

The Wildcats saw the mini-panthers run the score up on the middle school last week at Wayne County, and they are looking for revenge! Call this one the Revenge of the Wildcats!

Panther Nation's Stat Man will be running out of paper as he keeps logging Wildcat first downs, rushing yards, passing yardage and touchdowns. Make sure the Panther's Stat Man has plenty of ink and paper for this one.

That's pretty funny. :D Especially the part about the bleachers. What's up with that, anyway? No visitor bleachers...CLASSY! As for the mini-Panthers running up the score, the way I understand it, Waynesboro pretty much laid about 3 touchdowns in their lap by not being able to hold onto that pointy ball.

In their first scrimmage, Lewis county played Lawrenceburg and looked very flat. The only scores came from the JV. In their second scrimmage, LC tied David Lipscomb. In their third scrimmage, LC without David Sharp, was outscored by Lexington around 3 to 2. In their fourth and final scrimmage, LC outscored Bruceton 7 touchdowns to 1. This ought to be an entertaining game.