Lawrence Co Purple and GoldSteel Curtain

LBQuarterbackClub

With only a few hours left before the kick off of the 53rd annual Cow Bell game I reflect on a few items.

A cow bell is ringing and it is ringing in Giles Co.

At the end of 4 quarters tonight the cow bell will be coming back to Lawrence Co

The Lawrence Co Steel Curtain Defense will be the difference in the game.

Lawrence Co is hungry for a win and will not let Giles Co stand in there way.

GO WILDCATS BEAT GILES CO

Edited by LBQuarterbackClub

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great game number 4! You had some great runs. I wish the coaches would run some plays to the outside so you could get good matchups against smaller d-backs. I also wish y'all would run the option some. Lawrence Co. could have won by twice as much with a little more liberal play calling. At times the offense was as boring as watching paint dry. LCHS has the potential to win 6 or 7 games if they will open up their offense to match that good defense. Once again great game and even though I'm not a LCHS fan I'm glad the bell is back in the county!

What a beautiful game it was. THE PURPLE AND GOLD STEEL CURTAIN DEFENSE DOMINATED. Childeren what you seen tonight was old fashion football. Good Defense we controlled the line of scrimage and we just had more heart than Giles Co tonight.

Get behind this team Lawrenceburg we have something special here this year and I don't want to miss a minute of this years season.

WHO'S NEXT WHITE COUNTY COME GET YOU SOME