Lawrence Co Purple and GoldSteel Curtain

LBQuarterbackClub

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First off i would to thank everyone who doubted Lawrence County and said we wouldnt win the Cowbell game and to all our fans who packed the stands in giles county thanks for the support.This year we come into the season as the underdog and everybody said that we would be worser than we were last year well we got a suprise for everyone this year we're gonna win more games than everybody expects us to. Our offense is better and our defense is outstanding our front four have good size but our linebackers are a bit under sized Chase Adkins 5'10 190-195 Adam Cozart 5'10 185 De Mcall 5'9 180 and Blake Isbell 5'8 160 we all might be a bit small but we get after it and that's all that matters.Our offense has coming back starting QB Boone Yokley and RB Brandon Kolesar WR Josh Tice,Josh Clayton OG Tory Gang which helps us termendously and thanks to our o-line for the blocking that they gave brandon and the rest of our backs to gain yardage and thanks to the fine coaching staff that we have to everyone that doubts us keep on cause that motivates us more to win and even without the doubters we're still gonna win (Watch out for the Wilcats we're here and we're here to stay remeber that) :o GO WILDCATS :o

Great job #4 and the rest of the Wildcats

I'm #79 for the Wildcats and I wanted to put my two cents in. I thought we put on a good showing Friday night. Like somebody said, if it wasn't for a few fumbles and other things we would have scored 40 points if not more. O-Line did an outstanding job opening up holes and giving Boone plenty of time to pass the ball when he needed it. Personally, I thought this was the best game I've ever played. D-Line did a great job of stopping the run and putting good pressure on the Giles County quarterback. If we can stay focused throughout the season I believe we will have an outstanding year.

#79 Adam Thompson

I agree with WILDCAT79 our o-line did a termoundous job blocking and opening holes for our running game as well as our passing game great job o-line.And as far as our defense (well if you play Lawrence County then ya'll see) our defense is awesome this year and we'll back up all the talk to wait and see Ya'll read the topic (Lawrence Co Purple and GoldSteel Curtain) if questions ask them on friday night

WILDCATS

and around Presidential election time vote David Marston (just thoght i might add that) :lol: