Huntland at Wayne County

orange

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since last year I hear that Waynesboro Merchants have sold out of Hornet Spray. That is bad news for the Hornets. I don't know if Hornets can fly in the dark anyway. If I was Huntland I would equip my team with coal miners lights on their helmets. Wayne County High School unless they have improved since last year has very poor lighting on their field. Wildcats by at least 2 TDs. :D

What an idiot you are Rebel 70. Huntland doesnt have any significant players that did not make Franklin Co.'s team. And I have never known Huntland to back down from scrimmaging you. By the way why dont you just cheer own the schools in your county. Good luck Hornets at Wayne Co., just hold on to the ball a little better than you did at LV and things will be ok.

you consider me an idiot when you have no clue of what your talkin about. the rivalry between the schools are strong even though we never play

Huntland refused to play us in the preseason so now you KNOW FOR A FACT they backed down but anyways 1a is senseless its sorta like a farm leauge. but enough of the matter like I SAID GOOD LUCK TO BOTH TEAMS. Idiot

Huntland has never refused to srimmage FCHS. What would have to gain by srimmaging Huntland anyway. To prove Huntland never refused call Coach Mantooth or Coach Robertson I just asked and they never talked about scrimmaging. By the way the last scrimmage between the two was one sided as Robinson, Reed, Kinslow, Hill, McKinney, etc, runm over and around the mighty rebels. You are an idiot. Prove your ignorance call the coaches and find out.

Looking forward to going to Wayne Co our passing game has really improved.

THIS TOPIC IS ABOUT HUNTLAND AND WAYNE COUNTY. I BELIEVE THAT WE SHOULD STAY ON THAT TOPIC AND LET THE ONES THAT HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THAT GAME STAY TO THEMSELVES. CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR VICTORY. GOOD LUCK AGAINST WAYNE COUNTY. ITS A LONG TRIP. KEEP YOUR FOCUS. ENJOY DOING WHAT YOU DO BEST, PLAYING FOOTBALL.