Best QB's in Hgh School

stumpman13

Jordan Jefers is about as good as it gets. Even though I am a Scott Co hater, this kid is the real deal. He is about as fast of a player as I have seen, he isn't much of a passer, but he doesn't have to be. For a little skinny white boy from Scott Co I am quite impressed, If you get a chance go and see him play, their isn't a more one person team then Scott Co........

yeah jordan jeffers is great...when he does pass...his passes are hard though....

GO HIGHLANDERS!!!!!!!

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

His stats don't blow you away, but for field leadership and steady play, I would say Trevail Minnifield of Austin-East. He has alot of weapons around him and knows how to get them the ball. With Harris doing his thing, Trevail has had time to mature. He does exactly what is asked of him, to run the offense. He makes sure alignments are correct and that his players know their jobs. He is also beginning to become a passer, especially with the play action passes. He can also hurt you with his feet. He's not the most spectacular or flashy QB, just steady and a winner.