Week Off

Duckbutterbandit

I hate to be Mr. Negative but, in the past it has always hurt us, but, the best thing we have going, is we are only 2 games into the season, if we were deeper into the season I think it would be worse. The reason that I think this is, you as a football team get into a rhythm of practicing and playing on Friday night, and when you skip a Friday night, I personally think it just gets you out of your rhythm. This early in the season, we have no big injuries to speak of that one week off would make that much of a difference. Another big thing, that I think hurts us as much or more than the week off, is the fact that the Fair is in town, and that kinda gets your mind off business, or it has seemed to be that way in the past. And you know that boys will be boys, and no matter how many times you tell them, they will still have the urge to sneak off to the fair at night. :D The week off was however, a must because of the fact that we started in week zero, therefore we must have a open date somewhere in the season. It was the only way to get in ten games. No one is to blame, it's just the way it worked out. I just hope that we can regain the form that we had in our last game against Blackman, if we do, we'll be ok, if not, it could be a long night. :lol: