Moore County vs Cascade

BURLEY

Moore County smeared Cascade tonight. The Raiders done just about anything they wanted on offense. Moore County seemed to be a little faster and stronger than Cascade. Both teams showed a lot of effort and played clean football. The stands were full and the weather perfect. The final score was 35-14 but it seemed a lot more lopsided than the score indicates. #6 for Cascade never was much of a factor tonight. I noticed that he did not play as much as I thought that he might. :D

Moore County is a good offensive team. But they're not always going to get the

"goose egg". We had some good play's but the game from kick off was Moore County's. Number 6 I believe was sick. There were other player's out there that ran the ball well when they got the opportunity to have an opening to run it. Good

luck to Moore County this season. :D : :D:D:)

congrats to moore co. i really didn't think yall would beat cascade and i never dreamed yall would beat em' by 21! sounds like it would be a fun game to watch. maybe this year will be like years past when it came down to the last game of the season between moore co and wayne co for the region. that would be great.

i was just wondering who moore co's go-to guy is this year. if anyone knows, please tell.

From what I saw, Moore County has more than one go to guy this year. They have two very good QB's, three good running backs and a big TE. Cascade tried to shut down MC's running game, then MC went to the air and that was more than Cascade could handle. Probably not the best Raider team that I have seen but they are good enough to give most teams in 1A a hard time. Region 6 probably is going to be a race to the finish. It appeared to me that MC had people that could run with #6 from Cascade step for step and some people say that he is the fastest player in the region. :)

when does MC play Gordonsville this year. That game is always a really great game and has been a close game the past 3 or 4 years. I always enjoyed playing Moore County and I look forwars to it this year, but I will be in the stands this time instead of on the field. Can't wait to watch G-ville and Moore County this year.