Refs challenge Bucket Boys

CaptainDonut

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

barrleboy, either you are an idiot or just like saying stupid things to mess with people, either way central has never had a good cheering section. adn to claim that ooltewah is copying yall would mean that no ooltewah student is going to show up, and those that do show up are just gonna be walking around the track aimlessly like the losers that central kids always prove themselvs to be. ... bucketboys are lame and you know it

Who is DaVinci22! I f you have the balls to run your mouth on the computer say somthing at the game and see what happens. Ooltewah has never had the barrels. If you do than you are posers. I f we beat yall we get the ref shirts, if yall win you get the barrels!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

IS THAT A DEAL! IF NOT THEN YOU KNOW WE WILL WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im not a ref.... and im sorry but im going to be at the parkview-v- brookwood in atlanta this weekend.. sorry to break our date... and im sure the refs don't want your little barrels (news flash,they use buckets already)and the fact that you want their ref jerseys just shows what a buncha posers yall are

well comin from central i know what your talkin about davinci. i dont know why the heck our people do that. it may because we havent been the best team in the world in the past. were gettin better and our fans are gettin more into it as the season goes on. hopefully there wont be as much track walkin on friday, but who knows. i hope there isnt since this game will be on tv. i hope our people can stay in the stands and cheer like most normal schools.i think what my boy is tryin to do is get a little bet goin. we bet that we will win and are willing to do away with the barral-boys for good if you are willing to do away with the refs. i think he wants yall to put your money were your big mouth is. your so sure yall can beat us then bet. if not then decline the bet and nothing will be said........ atleast not by me. <_< michael newsome...maybe this is your call?????

Edited by purplepounderfootball

yeah i was gonna say ... that isn't exactly my department. im just a guy who likes to talk trash to get a rise out of people and then laugh when they get upset... thats more my style... in actuallity i could care les about this... but i hate to tell you this, the refs aren't going anywhere for a while... its becoming a real and true tradition at the school, this isn't just some everyday spirit section that you can get rid of... maybe if good ole barel boy can come up with some other bet they might think about it but i doubt it...oh yeah and eagledt, i know the games gonna be televised, it will be on channle 12 here in chattanooga but channle 33 in atlanta, my whole family is Parkview through and through so im rather pumped about htis one

Edited by DaVinci22

purplepounderfootball and barrellboy, who are you? i'll ask mike and the other refs and see what they have to say, but yall prolly need to come up w/ a more reasonable bet, why would you want to get rid of either one of the spirit sections, come on seth shaver or jared munson, i'm sure you guys can think of something better than that

Edited by mnewballer21

yeah they are both class acts ill see what they have to say about it. i thought it was a bit far fetched bet myself but i dont think people understood what the bet was. personaly i dont care wheather the refs come or go. i know ootewah likes haven them around so i didnt think yall would want to bet that. i dont want to see the barrel-boys go either this is the first real strongshowing of spirit that our school has done in the 4 years that iv been there. i still know the posibility of bein beat is there. i know everyone likes to get on here and talk junk and try to get to each other alot but i know iv said before ooltewah is a good ball team. do i think we will get beat....not at all but i know that high school football is so hard to predict, its who shows up to play and if both teams do then its gonna be a great game. iv said it once and ill say it again.............central 42 ooltewah 14........go pounders and barrel-boys