Kingston(2-0) @ Rockwood(2-0)

SHORT10

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as much as i hate to admit it queenston will beat rotwood 35-14. the jackets are by far best team harriman has played. the tiggers just arent strong enough to hanlde queenston. prior is good but he cant do it all. if we can beat oliver stinks and rotwood we can say we are #2 in roane county. the season is still young and we ready. we ready. we ready.

Satisfied with number two in Roane County. That aint much. County Championships are B.S. Now it is "did you go to the playoffs?" and "how far?" Bigbummer, you're the Chump, and you aint no where near ready. I say all teams on Harriman Schedule, take it to them one more time. Maybe they will take it serious enough to get ready instead of talking it.

hey skip, we both know that kingston would have won by a huge margin against harriman if kingston had of put in the 2nd team to start the 3rd qtr, and could have done the same to gibbs. say what you want, but, it doesn't look good when you have a game in hand, at half time, and with your team up by at least 5 td's, you have your qb throw a 40+ yard pass down to the 4 yard line! when did vic put the reserves in? sometime after the 4th quarter started.

i think this topic needs its own thread. would like to hear others take on the issue.

still worried about the game against rockwood. haven't seen them play, but know that coach webb will have his team ready. should be the game of the week!

go jackets

We're ready down here in Tiger country to start the week of practice off right. The Rockwood atmosphere is more upbeat than ever and the Team unity is at an all time high. With conditioning and filmwork in today's lineup We'll see how the tigers are going to prepare for this MASSIVE challenge ahead of them. Good Luck Tigers and keep on playin' hard!

;)

Edited by Zeno

I really dont think running the score up on Rockwood will be a question. Rockwood D is too tough for the jackets to over come. Rockwood play Sweetwater and play well.Stopped the all state back Latham for under a 100 yards. Mounsey will have problems against Rwood.And ole Rock better be ready for some pressure, since Rwood secondary has gotten way better the last two games.

The Harriman fan still has hope..that is some dedication to the team. I mean, your team hasn't scored in the first 3 games of the season...hasn't won a game for 2 1/2 years. But he still has high hopes on the season, 2nd place on the County...if thats something to be proud of. But back to the Rockwood Vs. Kingston game...Im still lookin forward to a good game, both these teams are about even. If Rockwood goes into the game with a big head after last week, Kingston should have no problem, If Kingston goes into the game thinkin its going to be another Win Vs. Rockwood, Then the Tigers might beat em for hte first time in a while. Look for the winning team to score late in the game.