Jeff Co v. Morr. West --we've been waiting...

JPATS5

i've been waiting for this game for a long time. well, it's time to talk about it. can west stop jeff's powerful rushing game? does west have enough offense to put 2-3 tds on the scoreboard against a very good jeff defense? what or who will be the key factor in this game? i'm going to talk more this game tomorrow; i just decided to go ahead and get the topic on the table. for now, if west can throw the ball effectively against jeff, say 10/15 for 150 yds, they win. if jeff has 10-15 pentalties, particularly pass interferences, like they did last night they will have a hard time beating west. last night they only punted one time and didn't have any turnovers but only managed to score 34 points. that's not good considering 2 of the tds were long plays. if jeff has two big td plays from scooter and isn't pentalized more than 8 times, west will have a very, very hard in winning this game. that's it for now. put your opinions on the table. oh, lets keep this one clean and use our best football knowledge to predict who the favorite should be. hey, this will be the first time since 97 that two teams are on the same level.

Yea......this will be a very good game. Although I didnt agree with most of those pass interferences last night, we need to be in better position. This game goes down to 2 things. If West's offense is able to move the ball and score. They Win. If Jeff's offense can manage what they are capable of, then their defense holds up without penalties. Jeff Wins. Im not goin to predict cause this game is too close to call.