Thoughts on Rhea County!

andykellysfan

AndyKellysfan said:

I also believe that the Golden Eagles will go to Soddy Daisy and stomp the Trojans.

Soddy Daisy is a Class 5A state title contender. They blasted Chattanooga-Red Bank in Week One and barely lost to William Blount. The Soddy Daisy Trojans are no pushover by any means. To be completely honest, I would expect SD to lay waste to Rhea County--a Class 4A team.

Andykellysfan said:

Let me say this, you may think that 5-A is the better Region. NOOOOOO! 4-A is the better Region. It has teams like Maryville, Red Bank, Chatt. Centarl, Cleveland, Rhea County, etc. So the Soddy Daisy Trojans will fall hard!!!!!!

B)

Let's see. Soddy Daisy beat Chattanooga-Red Bank on the Friday before last by a score of 34-0!! That same weekend Rhea County got pounded 32-13 by Jefferson County.

Now last night Soddy Daisy was going up against one of the best teams in East Tennessee in William Blount. Soddy Daisy only lost by one point! And Rhea County got beat again. This time is was the Hendersonville Commandos and the score was 42-25.

You are right about alot of those Class 4A programs being good especially Maryville. However, I don't see what that has to do with the fact that Soddy Daisy has alot more players and alot more size than Rhea County.

I think Soddy Daisy should win and if I was a betting man which I'm not because I don't believe in it, I would put my money on the Trojans.

Edited by SemperFiBlue

andykellysfan,

i too am a rhea county fan, i graduated from there and support all of their teams. i don't mind supporting them and such, however, some of your comments are a bit far fetched. sure rhea is better than they have played, but they have also played two very good teams, and face another this week. all i ask is that you not make such extreme statements, be a little realistic. i do think that we have a shot at beating soddy, but it surely will not be a blowout...no hard feelings andykellysfan.

I also think Rhea Co is a great football program rich in tradition. But also "andykellyfan" be realistic. I love your enthusiasm but you act like you think Rhea Co. will never lose another game. Rght now they just can not match up with the early competition, but you are right come time for region play rhea Co. will be ready.