Gordonsville @ Greenback

rue66

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Greenbacks passing game may be too much for The Blue Tigers! Both teams are well coached but I think Coach Satterfield's boys in Orange win this game by 10 points! They looked very good in August and executed plays well against 4A and 5A teams in passing leagues and scrimmages. Sorry Coach D, I'm going with the Black and Orange on this one.

my cousin says that his coach statterfeel beleives that greenback should have no problems againmnst gordonsvile. he says greenback hasnt lost at home in over two years. i will say greenback wins this one easy 35-6. we ready. we ready. we ready. bythe way, where is gordunsvile?

You gotta be dreaming.

Gordonsville is an hour east of Nashville.........I will not make a prediction of the score but I will go for the blue tigers. I have not seen Greenback any this year so I have no clue. The only time I have seen Greenback play is when the came to Gordonsville in 2000 and got smacked around. But that was 3 years ago so I have no clue what they are like now.