harriman vs. coalfield

Rook2

Just wondering if that phenom of an athlete Johnny Hill of Coalfield is getting to play this year. I think he is in 8th grade might be in 9th not really sure but he's just to great of a talent to not be played. I haven't been able to keep up with anything in Roane or Morgan County this year since i'm stuck out here in Rutherford County having to go and watch bush league teams such as Riverdale and Oakland play. So if anyone could just please inform me of the big happenings as of now in Roane and Morgan counties.

well johhnny hill is no quarter back ill tell ya that i really dont think he will start till his senior year. He Don't Pay much attention ,he dont know the plays well,he dont wait on the line to get down to say hut, he s a midget and sounds like a girl, He weighs about 100 and nuthing and he's very weak. he cant bench press over 130 lbs. his first throw in his high school career was picked in the scrimmage with cosby. he can barely see over the line.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate to interrupt this witty and intelligent repartee, but what in the world happened with Harriman?  I noticed in '99 they made it to the semi-finals, and since then have managed to win 1 game in 33 tries.  Why the sudden turnaround for the worse?  Did a new school open up and take all their athletes?

I think what happened would be called a so-called coach named Bailey. They finally hired someone who is interested in the game and the players and it will take him a couple of years, but I think he will turn the program around and the Big Blue will be the powerhouse that they used to be.

Biggummer is not good enough to play on a 0-23 team.

His constent running of the mouth, hoof in mouth, is bad for the team which the Harriman players could be.

Harriman will turn it around. Maybe not this year. But the ones who try should be given credit for not quitting when quitting would be so very easy.

An idiot like Biggummer gives observers like me the fourm to attack the program but hopefully not the individual players or the team.

I imagine Biggummer as some overweight pimply faced kid.

The players who are on the field in blue and white should pound him for the wrath he has brought on their team.

As Elton John said, " Friday nights are alright....."

cchsjets2002

I can’t figure out why someone from Crossville would be so concerned as to how Harriman does or doesn’t do in football.

Oh, just a second. The reason is cchsjets2002 is from rockwood.

cchs the only way you would take a leg out is if biggamer actually played for Harriman (which he does not) and he ran into the sideline and tripped over you on the bench.

I seem to recall when you “played” (and I use that term loosely) rockwood was taking a tail kicking from Harriman ever year!

All you naysayers and trash talkers have your fun now because Harriman football will rise again.

By the way when you talk to coach webb again, tell him turf toe said hello.

Dalefan,

I was told that he will most likely be out for the remainder of the year with a torn ligament in his left knee. He has however been going to rehab several times per week.

It's a shame he was working harder than he has ever worked before this year I was also told.

I really think that he could have been a huge advantage for Harriman in this game.

pennyboy what do you knwo u got whipped by chokefield last week. we cant wait to get a hold off some little injunes cause you all looked pittifull. all i can say is we have a little suprise for chokefield tonight. i hear an enjine coming down the tracks better get out if teh way cause you will get run over. it wil arrive on wallice black field about 730 tonite. bring on those dang chokefiedl boys cause we mean busibess. we ready. we ready. we reday, and u not. hool atcha tonite during and afta the game.

If you loose you won't be anywhere to be found. I have a little more respect for pennyplay. He knows more than you do he is a little more objective. Harriman will probably score on Coalfield but not beat them. The boys realize what could happen and have prepared hard this week.

Edited by CYJacket