Worst Place To Play Away

nader64

The worst place to play in the playoffs in 1a has to be the Bean Bowl. You drive out into the sticks to a hick town. When you get off the interstate, the only way to find the stadium is to follow those stupid signs with orange skull and cross bones to the stadium

and you are luck if you have a place to stand after you have parked your car and walked 2 miles. If they win and usually do at home in the playoffs, they slam of the lights and fire off fireworks out of the swamp behind the vistor's bleachers. Its like ther freaking nightmare before Christmas.

Edited by buc1

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Howard hands down is the worst place to play. I have seen brawls between players and fans. I have seen weapons flashed. I saw a bus attacked.

The band outnumbers the entire fan section until the forth quarter when the gates are opened.

I video taped brawls between football players two years ago, the fights were against thier own team mates and then fans got involved, sad sight.

Say it like you see it.

Pirate2003,

That's why they call it "HOME FIELD ADVANTAGE" :D . The Landers have no problem with the field.

CLOUDLAND HIGHLANDERS: NO Doubt about it, even when Cloudland was playing 2A ball that was by far the most intimidating place to play. The Highlanders takes football serious just like Cosby takes Basketball. Even the Refs will tell you there is a cold stir on the mtn.