Your team on "O"..and the band in their ear

mapperman

Soliciting opinions.

Over the years I've noticed that some HS bands have a tendency to play LOUD when their own team is on offence...particularly when the line of scrimmage is directly in front of them. Remembering back to another place and time, missing audibles due to band noise proved costly.

Any players on here ever run into that problem?

Just an opinion, but I believe a teams' band would have the courtesy to hold the music as the offence breaks the huddle and approaches the line of scrimmage. I know I'd not want the Wide-out (or anyone else) to miss the play change.

Reguards to the Board, (...yeah, you too Miss Suzie)

Mapp

week one we lost the game and our coach is trying to tell us what we need to get better at and our band is still in the stands playing like its the superbowl. we were hurt because we lost the game and they were playin like we won the freakin state championship. our coach had to stop talking because he couldnt even here himself i think it is stupid when the band doesnt even have that much respect i mean we dont go to their competitions scream and clap and yell when they lose. they were trying to look good well they looked tacky to me. football games are for football and thats why their called FOOTBALL GAMES and not BAND GAMES!!!