USJ vs. Fayette Academy

thechief

I think this will be a good game. Look for Fayette Academy to continually get better in the future. Fayette County has basically been for the longest time just a very poor county comprising mostly of people who could never make it out of there. Somerville is the county seat and has always been just a country town. But things are a happening down there. Shelby County is now overflowing into Fayette County and many new young people are taking up residences there. Nice big new subdivisions with big houses like Somerville has never seen are cropping up real close to Fayette Academy. Give them time and they will soon be a force year in and year out.

i think USJ wins this one by a pretty big margin. i havent seen fayette academy this year but i have played against USJ and they are a good team. from the tapes i have saw on fayette they arent as good as last year and if they are gonna compete in this one they better bring the house. USJ by 30 but good luck to both teams. GO VIKINGS!