Smith Co @ Macon Co

TIGERPRIDE MC

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GOOD LUCK TO BOTH TEAMS . SMITH COUNTY IS FOR REAL , THOSE GUYS MADE IT ROUGH ON US. MACON IF YOU PLAY YOUR BEST SC 35 MACON 10.

HOW DO YOU MACON FANS AND PARENTS FEEL ABOUT THAT PERSON RUNNING DOWN YOUR QB AND COACHES ? THOSE COACHES PUT HIM IN THAT POSITION AND HE DONE A GOOD JOB AGAINST US . IF YOU RUN HIM DOWN YOUR RUNNING YOUR COACH DOWN ALSO. THIS IS ALL ABOUT FUN NOT HURTING SOMEBODY.

I've got no clue about this game, but this is the most posts and views that I've ever seen for a topic on here. Darn impressed with the fans of Macon and Smith Counties.

Just to not be left out, and because it's getting really late over here in the Eastern part of the state and there's not much to talk about, what the heck......

Smith Co 24

Macon Co 20

71fan, I suppose I read the post of another about the hospital stuff and I apologize if you were offended, but if you would still like to meet..........If I recover from my sinus surgery on thursday morning in time I will be at the game. Now if you would look back I defended Kevin after someone inappropriately called him a name. No kid deserves that. Not even the one that you say you think played on house arrest. I happen to know one of the best RB's in the state right now in 5A leaves the locker room after the game only to report to jail for the weekend. He doesn't even deserve has been's or better yet never was's name calling or speculation about his situation. That should solely be between him, his team, and his coaches. Like I said in my post, I hope everyone plays their best and injury free, and that Smith Co. wipes the floor with the kitties from the north. SC 38 - MC 3.

OK, I said the thing about the slug and I apoligize for it. It wasn't Queenbee. I should've never singled out a player like that. That's my bad and I am big enough to admit it and apoligize. The simple fact remains, however, that I don't believe the defense as a whole has much speed. Yes, they are big and physical but the coaches have to try and stunt into the play to give them a head start. That can create big plays for the defense but it can also can create game breaking plays for the offense. I believe that we will have 150-200 rushing as well as another 100 throwing. That's my opinion. I'm not trying to criticize or talk smack. If you prove me wrong then you just prove me wrong. Portland ripped you up the middle and outside and through the air. They had receivers running open all night. Our defense, in my opinion, is more sound and has "fewer" weaknesses. Yes, we have weaknesses. Our offense is also more balanced and spread out. I hope for a good, clean game with no injuries and a safe journey home for all fans and players from either side. Let's keep supporting with good sportsmanship.

SC 28

MC 0

A few things to say

1) Macon's tailback got injured at the end of the 1st quarter against Portland. That is why he only had 9 yds. He has recovered since then and even counting the Portland game he is averageing 120 yards a game.

2) Leave the QB alone. Unless you have ever been a QB and know what they are seeing, and feeling SHUT UP. He is a young kid that is doing better every time that he get under center.

3) Macon's D was on the field along time against Portland. If you were at the game you know that Portland only had 1 real drive. I'm not saying they are a steel curtain, but I think they are possibly the 1 D in the region.

4) From what I hear Smith has not played a physical team this year, or a physical game. Anybody that knows anything about Macon knows they are a physical team.

5) This will be a close game. Sorry Reid Macon will not finish with a goose egg 0(They will score enough to win) and Smith will not be able to put 28 on the board. Macon hasn't given 28 up yet this year and I don't see them doing Friday.

Macon by 7