Sweetwater

H2O Fan

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sweetwater has not lost a district soccer game yet. They beat Boyd-Buchanan 2-0, McMinn Central 3-0, Sequoyah 4-0, and tonight they tied Grace Academy 0-0. To take the number 1 spot in the tournament, they will have to beat Walker Valley, which they are more than capable of doing. In preseason, they tied Hendersonville and Ooltewah, and in all JV games, they have beaten McMinn County (which I might add, sincerely upset off the McMinn coach). They are quite good and have some serious potential.

Sweetwater has the best freshman around. 2 of the freshman have had several hat tricks a piece this year. They have awsome speed and nobody so far has been able to keep up with them. They have some awsome moves the have defender going all over the place. Their defence is awsome and if you get lucky and get past our defence don't get excited because you have the #1 goalie in the district to beat and i i goyya say about that is good luck. By the way they tied grace acadmey the other night which is more than some teams around here can say.

go lady cats!!!!!!!!

It was not the fact that Sweetwater beat McMinn's jv. It was the fact that one player-- who obviously is a VARSITY player--- was left in to score 4 goals . If she is a varsity player , she should not be playing JV. Or if she does play jv, perhaps she should play a different position. that is all our varsity coach was upset about.