Campbell Co vs Scott Co

CCHSCougar

Hey this is Clark Woods....Defensive end for the Cougars.I see how you say we cant cover the option....welll...we have made some changes....considering im playing with a grade 3 sprained ankle...and South doyle couldnt do anything to my side...Scott has no chance...yes I know ...Scott has a great qb...I watched him in track..yes he is fast....but what you guys dont realize...is that we have a guy justas fast...at free safety...a guy more than likely faster at defensive tackle..by the name of Chris Johnson and Zach Byrge.....I hear this Jeffers doesnt like to get hit....I dare him to run up the sidelines on us....it wont be pretty...we have had every running back throwin up scared ...except for one ..scooter houston of jeff county...but Jeff Jennings...there other start was scared outta his mind....Thats all i gotta say ....All i know is ...Highlanders....get ready for 5-A football.....

all i can go by is what i see at games and hear on the radio. i have seen some of the pitches go for chunks of 10 yards and then they get hit. There is a lot of players that would be willing to take that hit many times over for the team to get the touchdowns. I hope that we go in there and beat the living crap out of the highlanders. i hope that the Jellico scoreboard is reversed with CC on top but i will see it when it happens. i'm just not getting my head too far in the air because i don't wanna get it jerked down as fast as it got up there with two wins for my school.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:blink: listen up campbell county...the highlanders are ready and we are comin after ya....so you betta get ready cause when we are done wether we win or not you all will kno not to mess with shs!!! i think it will be a close game..but don't underestimate our quarterback cause he won't have to lay you out wit a hit..he'll just run past your slow $$.....and don't underestimate the running power of timmy "the tank" hembre and the speed of sophmore runnin back wesley smith :blink: !!!!SHS is gonna bring it i just hope u campbell county kitties are ready!!!

Go RED!!!!!!

Edited by robjim

Clark Woods, you said earlier that South-Doyle couldnt run to your side and u stopped the speed of South-doyle but can u stop the SPEED and POWER of the Highlanders?? See the Highlanders have both, and you "clark" had better be ready cause when youns get on the bus to go back home you will know that you have been in a WAR. Get ready for 3A football cause it aint as heavenly as 5a. Dont worry about your 3rd degree ankle sprain cause we wont hit you there we will smack you right square in the mouth. We see that you can talk the talk but can you walk the walk??

:blink: Alright :blink:

The Highlanders have speed and the Cougs have Chris Johnson. The Coug offensive line will give Johnson room to roam. The Coug defense will be teased by the the Highlanders' speed demons. The defense will slow that Highlanders down and the COUGS will make is three in a row. Be ready scott co. The cougs are gonna ;D

Edited by robjim