Union CIty, Westview, Bruceton

dabigEZ

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Bruceton will make the playoffs and go a round or two.  They have some hard working lineman and a great little back.  Let's not count the Tigers out yet.

I agree with you, as I have said, I saw a lot of potential from Bruceton friday night. I see them winning some games this year. They are a good 0-5 team. If they just keep working hard, they will keep improving. :P

Edited by Lionman

I thought I would never say.....but I think all three of these teams will go 0-10. This week, Bruceton squares off against West Carroll in a Region 8-1A matchup. I say West Carroll wins big....real big. Union City will host Homboldt for homecoming....aint gonna be too much dancing at UC homecoming...and finally, WestView faces Dresden.....Good Luck WestView....These teams have been known to be in the playoffs, year after year, but I have never seen, I think, Three of the best football programs in west tennessee go 0-5 going into week 6.