Tyner at Chatt. Central

purplepounderfootball

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i wished everybody would just shut up and wait until tommorrow night. there is no need in arguing over any of it. you people are just showing your schools intelligence on here. its just a high school game. everybody knows tyner is good and everybody knows central is good and just cant stand the fact that both have a chance to go far. the best thing to do is for everyone come and watch two of the best teams in chattanooga play and see what happens, it could go either way and it will go one way. after it is over with, both teams will still have alot of respect for one another because that is what they are tought to do by their coaches. good luck to two very good teams win. show chattanooga who the two respectable teams are.

i wished everybody would just shut up and wait until tommorrow night. there is no need in arguing over any of it. you people are just showing your schools intelligence on here. its just a high school game. everybody knows tyner is good and everybody knows central is good and just cant stand the fact that both have a chance to go far. the best thing to do is for everyone come and watch two of the best teams in chattanooga play and see what happens, it could go either way and it will go one way. after it is over with, both teams will still have alot of respect for one another because that is what they are tought to do by their coaches. good luck to two very good teams win. show chattanooga who the two respectable teams are.

This is almost correct. EVERYBODY knows Central is good (this is true), but not everybody knows that Tyner is better. That's why there are so many posts on here. You are right that tomorrow night everybody will find out.

hey mr. RA33 I thought i told you to shut your mouth. Who is playastr8 you are the biggest tard in the world . You must be one of those ooltewah boys because only an ooltewah can be that stupid.

are you kidding me? youre gonna call someone stupid and say something like that? im embarassed for your family and friends right now for having to say they know you

sTAYnSKOOL. PLEASE SPELL CHECK BEFORE YOU POST YOUR REPLY, I'm not sure which school you attend but heed your sceen name, it really is annoying trying to read between the lines of what you're actually trying to type,,, the facts are both teams are having a great year with the league they are in, both teams are equal at this point and one team will not win, however both schools have a lot of great players, we killed Tyner last year in the playoffs and beat central soundly in our scrimmages,, but then again we are not in the same Div...

lol hey guys...i dont think anyone is really arguin anymore so i dont think whoever said we all need to stop knows their butt from a hole in the ground. who cares about ooltewah...i mean really...lets stop talkin about them period...they are sill a good team but they have nothing at all to do with tyner and central anymore. my gosh it was two weeks ago....leave it alone. lets just wait till the game is over guys....i think everyone knows that i respect tyner and i will be the first to admit they are the best IF they win so lets just stop with the ooltewah crap.

anyone who says that would wish people would shutup and wait till the game is played, should definitly not get on coacht.com, thats 90% of what this site is about, or at least 90% of what the people do on here, its a forum, people are gonna argue, just live with it. i agree, some people get too personal, but its mostly because the other person got personal back, its pretty funny to read though, i say keep it up.

will be an interesting matchup

heres my tossup tyner 40- central 21

Edited by anspa