Oneida vs. Harriman

pennyplay6254

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im tired of people givin harriman so much crap. if you go back to last night and take away the mistakes(which EVERY team in EVERY sports make). it should have been at worst Oneida-14 Harriman-7. the mistakes im referring to-1st the fumble inside the 10 yard line(which you cant help sometimes)2nd- another fumble on the following kickoff. if you eliminate those 2 mistakes you possiby eliminate 2 Oneida touchdowns.....and thats like 3 or 4 minutes into the 1st quarter. and i say harriman 7 because of an illegal procedure call that should have been avoided(and on the same play that the penalty was called, Jason Eble threw a BEAUTIFUL TD pass, and a nice catch). take away the mistakes and it would have been a more interesting game by far.

i still think that harriman will be back and people will be eating all the words they say about our football team. if you just look at whats on paper. you cant see how much our team is improving or how much heart they ALL have.

Edited by hhsdevils17

im tired of people givin harriman so much crap. if you go back to last night and take away the mistakes(which EVERY team in EVERY sports make). it should have been at worst Oneida-14 Harriman-7. the mistakes im referring to-1st the fumble inside the 10 yard line(which you cant help sometimes)2nd- another fumble on the following kickoff. if you eliminate those 2 mistakes you possiby eliminate 2 Oneida touchdowns.....and thats like 3 or 4 minutes into the 1st quarter. and i say harriman 7 because of an illegal procedure call that should have been avoided. take away the mistakes and it would have been a more interesting game by far.

i still think that harriman will be back and people will be eating all the words they say about our football team. if you just look at whats on paper. you cant see how much our team is improving or how much heart they ALL have.

Biggamer is part of your misery. Close him down, win a game (which you are getting better each week) then the crap will stop or at least decline.

Well if you take away your mistakes, you have to take away Oneida's. Which would have been three more touchdowns. 2 interceptions on your side of the field and a fumble within the 10. So that would still be Oneida 35 Harriman 7. But Harriman is improving and will be a good team soon if not winning by the end of the year.

I realize that Oneida would have had more chances to score without their mistakes, you are right, but thats also a point that im trying to make....harriman is improving, and i think that the process will continue untill we start shuttin people down again.

Also, i know that biggamer is bringing in a lot of trash talk against harriman for some things that he says, but when will people realize that we arent the Biggamer Blue Devils, and that one person doesnt represent our football team, or the attitudes that our players have, i myself dont play, im a student, but i have a lot of respect for our football team. i just wish that people would disregard the cocky remarks that come from one person.