Warren County @ Tullahoma

theraiderman

Its hard to belive a team can be this bad. Even bad teams can score on the 3rd and 4th team defense but WC can`t even do that. Are the players fighting each other or are the coaches fighting themselves? Ther are alot of questions that need to be answered and sooner rather than later. If its this bad you would think that Tidwell would admit that he`s failed and resign for the good of the team because it does not get any better for the pioneers this year. I see 60-70 points in the pit this year and thats from the band members.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this team is very young and their numbers are down. I don't care who the head coach is... unless they can increase their numbers in the Spring and Summer, this team will continue to struggle. They are very young and need time to learn the game. Playing 5A high school football is very different from Middle school ball. They must find a way to keep the kids they have and encourage others to join them next year.

southpaw24,

Yes I do know that there was once tradtion in WC but not everyone else does. They had that great season of 83', but that was close to when I was born! And if you didn't play football there you would never even know that. The guys today don't know about that tradtion, they only know of the losing tradtion of WC not the winning. And I don't have to ask anybody about the tradtion, I already know it. That team from 83' should get behind the Pioneers in this trying time and show them that people still want them to suceed and believe in them. And to tell them how hard they had to work to get to where they got. It might be to even to add a couple of them to the coaching staff....couldn't hurt.

Think about this one...Warren County Middle School team is 7-0 and has produced nothing but blow-out games this season. This season marks 3 winning seasons in a row. There are still kids in Warren County who play with their hearts. What kind of admirable person goes through 3 years of highschool football with only witnessing one win in their careers. yet he still goes out and fights every friday night?? The talent for the future is there...the question is...can it or will it produce a successful program in the future? If the uprising players have the dedication as those outgoing seniors who have stuck around through the hard times... Warren County football will find success!

KS3425 said:

Think about this one...Warren County Middle School team is 7-0 and has produced nothing but blow-out games this season. This season marks 3 winning seasons in a row. There are still kids in Warren County who play with their hearts. What kind of admirable person goes through 3 years of highschool football with only witnessing one win in their careers. yet he still goes out and fights every friday night?? The talent for the future is there...the question is...can it or will it produce a successful program in the future? If the uprising players have the dedication as those outgoing seniors who have stuck around through the hard times... Warren County football will find success!

I agree with this completely! If those kids that play for Warren County Middle School actually continued into high school, then Warren County would find success. But I'm suspecting that alot of those middle school kids don't want to play for the high school for some reason or another. Could Warren County Football's wrecked reputation disuade alot of the middle school kids to actually continue to play in high school??

I'm starting to wonder about the coaching? How do the players at Warren County get along with the coach? Do they respect him? Do they look at him as a leader? Are his coaching abilities the problem? Is the coach's schemes not utilizing the strengths of the team in order to get the best product?

I wonder how much better the Warren County team would do if their current middle school coach became the new high school coach.