Maryvilles Tyler Gaskin, Alex Rouse, Chris McCord

sportscritic3

Maryville is not  a great time..they is alright..the only reason why they ahve been winnin in the past years b/c of the star runnin back w/e his name is it dont really matter..Yall talkin bout these 3 ppl like they something..yall crazy lil kids..they aint nothing..they didnt do  nothing on west..They should have a l on there record..Yall kno it and i kno it..West is 8 times better than maryville as a team..But maryvilles coach is 8 times better than west..But when they meet again cause they will meet and they will be commin up here.. West will beat them very bad..and all these lil tripple kids talk will all end..Maryville is over rated..Lissten They are over rated..West o will pick up n they will beat amryville 35 0 that just how it us..No more ring for Maryville..

~!~OVER Rated~!~

~!~Over Rated~!~

~!~Over Rated~!~

~!~Maryville Rebels is Over Rated~!~

I thought I've seen it all and then this happens, just a morristown West fan that is angry, being the nice person I am, I've decided to make a list of the things you need to do. Listen Carefully!

1. Go back to School

2. Anger Management

3. Get some sense

4. And you need to know that we are'nt gonna 'lissten" to you

5. We will see you in the playoffs, MAYBE, and if we win all of our games Mo. West will PROBABLY be coming to Maryville

6. Get the facts straight, learn the stats, then make the comments

That concludes my lesson

Haha get em tymy89!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey boyz!

Whew! I thought my posts were bad! Stl Hitten alls us needs sum edukashun don't we!

Why don't you give us another ebonics lesson!

I used to think I was the most entertaining poster on here...but you sir win that hands down...(translated: you da bomb!)

Holla I'm out!

:unsure:

girls,

I'm not on here to joke around and make friends. I am here to call it as I see it and as it is. Chuckey Doake rules and you will learn to like it. Is this maryville stuff real, or are you guys just joking around? The studs friends all tell him that the best team by far in 3-4A is a team called Knox-Central, with Knox- Halls a close second. Care to comment?

Truegirlieman,

maryvilles educational system should concentrate a little more on their state geography rather than putting all their energy into those couterfeiting classes. Speaking of being picked on in the third grade, aren't you that dude used to have his head flushed down the toilet on a regular basis?

I give up. You got me. I'd hoped to leave my swirlie past behind when I moved up to middle school, but it looked like someone found out. When are you moving up to middle school? I see that you've referred to me as Truegirlieman and the other posters as "girls." That facination means that you are starting to develop from a boy to a man. Now, I know that since you've just hit puberty this "girl" thing might be a little new to you. There are things that make guys different from girls, and obviously you don't know. Maybe you should ask your parents, or a teacher. They can clear things up and help you deal with these strange feelings you are starting to have.

Stud, how can Maryville students neex lessens in geography when you don't even know where Maryville is? North of Halls? HAHA!! Ohh yea, and why is it that Mo-West fans are such butts? I mean, they make fools of themselves getting on here, talking smack then losing and still they keep talking smack!? I mean most fans are wmart enough to realize when you lose you shut up, but not Mo-West fans, they keep talking as if they won the game. I wasn't at the Mo-West game, but from what I can tell it seems that Maryville is much better than West. Maryville had 5 turnovers, usually turnovers are usually mistakes made by the offense, and Maryville still won the game. How can you say that West is better than MAryville when Maryville gave them 5 freaking breaks? 5!