Science Hill is AWESOME

Surf4life

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but they scored out of two errors in the back.. if those two erros had not been made the game would have been a 0-0.. they also scored in the last 15 min the first goal and then the last goal was in the last 3 min. Science hill is just inconsistent and if they were it would be a different story

it is funny that the teams that are good, the fans always have an excuse why they lost. LOL

bearden found the weakness of science hill and took advantage. anybody can say, if we did this or did that we would not have lost. ;)

i have to say that science hill used very dirty tactics at the tournament. there is a difference of being dirty and being aggressive. there was one player on their team that was extremely dirty and if anyone saw any of the games this past weekend know EXACTLY who i am talking about.

staynskool,

i wasn't talking about u making excuses, i was talking about shoun34 making excuses why science hill lost to bearden. ;)

skool, if u r a fan of ooltewah, i wanted to say i really enjoyed the fans cheering and the banging of the drums. i got too listen to it during the ooltewah-bearden game and loved the drums. it added to the game atmosphere. i very much support crowd noises for their team no matter what it is except boos. ;)

how was i making excuses?? haha ok obviously you dont know what excuses are. and dont think that science hill came out there saying LETS BREAK HER STERNUM... they are just players yea i admit that one of the players fouls a lot but if you cant keep up with fouls and playing dirty then dont even watch, just because ooltewah lost doesnt make science hill playing dirty an excuse. there are teams taht play dirty and if players cant keep up with them they need to get in the training room.. soccer's a very aggressive sport but in the end it all turns out good bc players go and shake the other players hand. thats the sport. get used to it