Hillwood at Hillsboro

wingman10

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pearl Cohn was all the wake-up call the burros will need this year. Congrats on the perfect record and all but the only team they have beaten with a wining record is columbia-- and barely at that. We beat a mighty tuff 5A Antioch squad.

So bring your 25 fans and prepare to get your medicine hilltoppers.

:D

I have seen both teams play, I think the game will be alot closer than anyone thinks. I seen Hillsboro get beat by a Pearl Cohn team that has lost 3 straight. Allthough Hillsboro has the better athelets, they are used to beating the crap out of Hillwood and all the boro players I talk to are saying they always beat the crap out of Hillwood blah blah blah. Hillwood is a much better team this year than any Hillsboro player can remember. They will come out fired up but I will have to say if they win it will be because Hillsboro didnt show up.

If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck...

Well, for several years we have beat the crap out of hillwood. not always the case with pearl cohn, overton and a few others -- namely the memphis teams and -- ahem, our pals from maryville were the stiff comp but that's another story.

Not much you can say about that. We got a 35 year old on here talking trash to a bunch of high school kids on a high school football message board. Kind of sad isnt it? Hey buddy you can talk all the trash you want but it will all be taken care of come Friday night. But until then, please continue to humor us with your elementary comments. :D