Dresden vs Westview

DHS_LION

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right on....uofm1....

2 weeks ago...I said Dresden would beat Westview, however, after my expert prognosticator saw Dresden and SF the other nite; he tells me it will be a dawg fight.

I have been told that Dresden can run right at you, but can't throw a lick.

We'll be balanced enough to stay with Dresden, and our special teams could put the 'View over the top. I might be smelling an upset!! (the question is, who is the underdog???)

How often is it even a game when someone is 5-0 playing an 0-5 team????

I think that Dresden and Westview have talent this year. Both teams are aware that this week is an important game. I do not think either team is overlooking the other. This is going to be a good game. I think it will be a very close game and will go to the team that wants it the most. They are going to have to come to the field prepared to play for four quarters. I too hate to see this board used incorrectly. A town or team should not have to create their own bulletin board material.

Sounds like Dresden is talking smack all of a sudden, not good. Dresden should beat Westview but dont start giving them bulletin board material. You better just play ball, your season is just beginning. Just because your 5-0 dont think that your in Milan and McKenzie's league just yet. Camden will be worthy opponent.

Take care of Westview, which you should and take one game at a time.

Westview 14

Dresden 26

As I have stated earlier, I think that theres a good chance that Westview will pick up their first win. Anyone who knows anything about football in this area knows that Dresden is Westviews main rival besides Union city. We will most likely play Dresden harder than we will play anyone else besides Union City.I look forward to a close game