South Pittsburg vs. Boyd

Pplayer11

You all know that we killed Sout Pitt last year and that we are going to do it again. please forgo the misery that you embellish upon yourselves and stop all of the pitiful trash talking. Why don't you just accept that we are the better team. We will stomp you every chance hat we get and I hope that we get to see you again in the playoffs this year so we can stomp you again.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah Pujo I remember that game. One of the best teams your school has ever had played one of the weakest we have ever had. I will say it again you have no idea about what really is South Pittsburg football. Two years ago you saw the 2nd weakest team we have had in the past ten years. I will put money that S.P. or Boyd will beat Cloudland.

And Pujo who is on the other end of the earth,would like to know how you are so sure either team could beat Cloudland. The main thing I am going by is the way Boyd handled South Pitt last season,Cloudland ,at least kept it close for a half, I also remember the BEATING we put on South Pitt two years ago. We will be at home this season,come on up . I really hope South Pitt is our biggest obstacle,if so, give us the gold ball. I also think DCA ,CPA ,USJ and JCS could give any of the better schools in the East all they want.

I hope SP gets there. You will see what those sophomores can do as seniors. Yall are not as good as you were then. SP is no comparison to 2 years ago. I was at Finley and I didn't see you do nothing. Boyd beat yall worse than they did SP.

I hope SP gets there. You will see what those sophomores can do as seniors. Yall are not as good as you were then. SP is no comparison to 2 years ago. I was at Finley and I didn't see you do nothing. Boyd beat yall worse than they did SP.

All I have heard is those sophmores are seniors now. Well hello genius the sophmores we had then that ran ALL OVER YOU and it was mostly sophmores, are seniors now. I just wanted you to now we don't age any faster.

Edited by SteelCurtain

You all know that we killed Sout Pitt last year and that we are going to do it again. please forgo the misery that you embellish upon yourselves and stop all of the pitiful trash talking. Why don't you just accept that we are the better team. We will stomp you every chance hat we get and I hope that we get to see you again in the playoffs this year so we can stomp you again.

You fooled me, realpirate! I thought you were an SP fan from the post you made on my thread about the 6 TD's called back in the SP/Sequatchie game.

So, you're a Boyd fan, but you have "pirate" in your quoting name. What's up with that? Sounds to me like you already know who will win the game!

You fooled me, realpirate! I thought you were an SP fan from the post you made on my thread about the 6 TD's called back in the SP/Sequatchie game.

So, you're a Boyd fan, but you have "pirate" in your quoting name. What's up with that? Sounds to me like you already know who will win the game!

i didn't understand that either but i aree wit you

The country boys are gonna seek some revenge on the preppy, city boys.  SP hasn't forgotten last year.  SP by a mile.

And neither are gonna beat Cloudland.

But all will lose to the alphabet schools from the west.  Perhaps we need a s*%$t.

scissors is crazy, yea cloudland is awesome just go look at their schedule and see. south pitt or boyd would beat them by a good bit and boyd being preppy i dont know where u got that from

Edited by scout15