Cheatam vs. Waverly

greenjeans

Waverly is a good team.It will be a good games!But I hpoe Waverly wins so clamclamchowder will shut his mouth!I wonder what his coach thinks about all this crap he is talking?Cheatam Co. joins are region and thinks they are #1 win they don`t know how tough this regoin is!!!So Waverly do us all a faver and beat the crap out of them so they will stop making there school look bad by showing no class.

Waverly should be mad after hearing all this crap, and should carry it to Friday`s game, cause Cheatam Co. has the big head already and haven`t played any good teams in the region!

Waverly by 12

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Our go to guys are #11 Conners and #30 Reeves. We run straight at you. I'm sorry, we run right over you! Then Langley throws it to Conners when you least expect it. TOUCHDOWN CUBS!

And by the way 1st & Goal, this is not a tough region. It's Lewis Co. and THE MIGHTY CUBS and no one else! Loretta=not very good. Fairview=no Aaron this year. Richland=how bad? Harpeth=how pitiful? Waverly=3rd or 4th maybe, but still sorry.

Here kitty, kitty tigers!

GO CUBS!

I don't think clamchowder completely understands how idiotic his posts make him look. Don't be real hard on him because he just does not know. It is a shame.

Waverly has a good team, as well as Fairview. It will not be a walk in the park. Plus, Sycamore will give clamchowder all he wants and make him like it. Sycamore is not a region game, but it will make everyone on this forum happy if Sycamore wins, even if it is just to keep clam's mouth shut.

"I don't think clamchowder completely understands how idiotic his posts make him look. Don't be real hard on him because he just does not know".

Oh, he knows alright and he loves it. Clam, your style is kind of wiry and miseunderstood. You must have alot of things on your mind. Have yourself a pint of courage and chill.

JSMACK:

Fairview is not so good. WE WILL DRILL YOU GUYS ON HALLOWEEN!

PEA PEA SOUP was a good one though. U have one over me. But WE WILL DRILL FAIRVIEW!

WISEGUY:

YOU'RE JEALOUS. You are a bandwagon sister who jumps on other threads that doesnt pertain to you. Not very "WISE" in my book. Don't be a playa hata!!! I stick to THE MIGHTY CUBS! Where is your loyalty? Hopefully not Sycamore.

GO CUBS!