Huntingdon-Camden?

mood1801

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im with TheBoredGuy here bell aint the only good thing huntindgon has camden will still get drilled by atleast 6 or 7 touchdowns....i hear good things outta josh boyd im excited to get to c him play finally.....is it true he had 350 plus yards against bruceton? i know thats alot of yards even if it is against bruceton but anywayz huntingdon over camden 49-7.

Yeah, Donald will probably get the start. My sources say that Bell will sit out in an effort to be 100% for the Milan game. Don't expect to see Porter on offense at all. I think he's D all the way this year...not sure why though. I guess it all goes back to their depth.

35-7 Stangs.....He won't miss a PAT, duckman! LOL

Yeah Boyd is a decent athlete in the backfield. I mean seriously, who only has 250 rushing yards two games in a row, and over 300 all purpose yards two games in a row, thats just decent. I'll agree our defense isn't that great, but they don't stink. You can't be 4-1 with a crappy defense. They're getting better every week. People get on here that don't even know what they're talking about.

As for the game tonight, I think it will be within 40 points. I mean, h*ll, we're not that great, but we don't stink either. If we keep it close at halftime, that will give us momentum going into the second half, who knows maybe we'll pull it out, that is highly doubtful though. I say Huntingdon 40 Camden 14

Edited by lionschs