REGION 6 A

orange

good game.

i can't wait until we play yall. there is no way yall can stop our running game. it's that simple. if we hold onto the ball, we will beat yall as bad as we want to.

I agree. I dont think they will stop your run, but I dont know about scoring at will. The Tigers D can be pretty tough at times.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1ST:I am not saying that cloudland is bad because you got to be pretty good to get to the playoffs in the first place,but i dont think that cloudlands playoff bracket is near as hard as collinwoods.Plus cloudland did have a hard time with Ezell,that was a good point.

2ND:I know that sssssssss said that he was like forty or so,at least he is supporting his team.There is alot of people that will not even think about it.Yes Mt.Pleasant is doing really good this year.I am very proud to see them finallly turning their program around,that is great.The guy that was talking about the eigth graders a few year ago,at that time the eigth graders didnt know anything about hard work,when they got to high school and they finally knew what it felt like to win they started wanting it and once you get that feeling in collinwood it never goes away.Also the seniors this year(if i am not right someone please correct me)i dont think they won but like 2 games in eigth grade and you see what they are doing now.It is all about the feeling you get when you play for Coach Statom and Especially our high tempoed Defensive Coach,Coach Saint.They will not let you do bad.

3RD:Collinwood has talent not only in the underclassmen in high school but also in 8th grade down to like 3rd collinwood has built a dynasty and it will roll on as long as there are good coaches there to teach the kids about hard work and dedication.Collinwood will win the region this year and go to the playoffs and make a good statement there.Dont be fooled by the talent that has left collinwood in the lsat couple of year.The senoirs the past coulpe of years have left with the team the will to win and the want to,to really beat people.So always play hard and never give up collinwood and you will come out victorious.Have fun at what you do and play for each other as a family.

Scottie Rich#3

that's post was pretty well put together there scotty. who did you get to type it for you? hahahaha! just kiddin.

from what i have heard from some of the cwood players from the past few years, they would like to see this team get beat. they told me that these guys were too cocky and needed to be brought down a few levels. it sure would be nice for wayne co to hand them there first loss this year! it is long overdue.

who is the better player this year. Joseph Ruddle of Wayne Co. or Colt Risner of Collinwood? i think these two guys are the best in the region so i was just wondering who everyone thaught was better. i goin with joseph but since i am from waynesboro, i am a little bias! both these guys are really good players. they both seem to be leaders on their teams. i say that one of them will definately be the region mvp. i think that if wc beats cwood, joseph will get mvp and if cwood wins, colt gets it. these are just my opinions though. give me some of yours.

that's post was pretty well put together there scotty. who did you get to type it for you? hahahaha! just kiddin.

from what i have heard from some of the cwood players from the past few years, they would like to see this team get beat. they told me that these guys were too cocky and needed to be brought down a few levels. it sure would be nice for wayne co to hand them there first loss this year! it is long overdue.

Just a little information: these kids are not cocky. Actually they are pretty humble. Sometimes I wish they would show a little more emotion. They don't taunt and from what I've seen and heard they don't talk a whole lot of trash. They just get the job done, and get off the field.