REGION 6 A

orange

nice post, weshudd. good points. I think ssssssss is just a little defensive and excited because of everyones expecting the trojans to be lost without ward, green, vic, and rich. and these kids are stepping up and playing far above many peoples expectations.

Edited by GreenMan

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahahaha, this thread is getting pretty funny, when i was in the eighth grade richard nixon was president. As for my comments about the hitting i was just referring to the look on the mt pleasant fans everytime mp ran the ball and got crushed after no gain, they were like in shock. As for my comment about the sophomores i was just trying to make the point that collinwood football will be going strong for some time based on the young guys, sophomores and others that are playing so well. Im talking about dixon, gilchrist, simpson, butler, daniel, bryant, haddock, addams, and the rest of the gang.

and i dont want to really disrespect waynesboros team, its just that you guys talk such a great game. I know you got a good team and i know a lot of your talk is wishful thinking and who knows this might be your year. But let me tell you this........collinwoods defense this year aint gonna be run on......no way. So sharpen up that passing attack and get ready to dance with no 33 everytime you drop back to throw. I honestly am getting fed up with everyone talking about yeah yeah the wood has been good here lately. Man i remember the wood ruled throughout the eighties. They also had several very good teams in the nineties (remember john bray boro dudes) he abused the wildcat d a few times.......anyhow im sick of talking smack on here cause its stupid and stupid is as stupid does....i advise you other fans to do the same cause at some point we all gonna eat crow no doubt.

sssss

Nixon was Pres. in the early 70's. If you were in eighth grade then, that would put you approx. in your 40's now. Why are you on here talking smack with the highschool kids. Don't get me wrong , nothing wrong with getting on here supporting your team, but I don't see Trojansportsfan or some of the other C-wood posters sarcasticlly apologizing for hitting someone so hard. That sounds like something a fifteen yearold kid would say. You seem to have a knowledge of football and your teams abilities, posts about those things. Leave the trash mouth talk to the idiots who really don't have a clue about football anyway.

Edited by tfranks24

in reference to cwood winning state the past three years if it wasnt for private... yall may accidentally or choose to forget a team by the name of cloudland... has been the last public school left in the playoffs the past two years...finals 2 years ago... semis last year

in reference to cwood winning state the past three years if it wasnt for private... yall may accidentally or choose to forget a team by the name of cloudland... has been the last public school left in the playoffs the past two years...finals 2 years ago... semis last year

Who could forget Cloudland. Isnt that the team that plays all those east Tennessee powerhouses.lol They would have probably been the only public competition. But they wouldnt have been able to stop Ward and the gang.

Who could forget Cloudland. Isnt that the team that plays all those east Tennessee powerhouses.lol They would have probably been the only public competition. But they wouldnt have been able to stop Ward and the gang.

I have to go with Greenman on this one.

In 2001, Collinwood put up a far superior showing against Ezell in the quarter final than Cloudland did in the final. Cloudland were simply blown by Ezell away whereas Collinwood kept it close for 3 quarters and were matching Ezell score for score until that point.

In 2002, Collinwood were eliminated by the eventual State Champs CPA in the second round. Hard fought game against one of the toughest defenses in 1A. Had it not been for coming up against 5-1A in the 1st and 2nd round of the playoffs, there is no doubt in my mind Collinwood would have been in the Boro last December