Pigeon Forge vs Sullivan North

backinblack

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've sceen film on Sullivan North and they don't look as strong as usual. (no offense) At the same time Pigeon Forge is not playing up to their patential either, so I am looking for a great game. I wish the boys luck on both sides of the ball, this is a huge game. If the 2 teams continue playing the way they are they're going to have problems with Seymour and Rutledge, though I think both are capable of beating either one if they play to their abilities.

I usually dont say anything negitive but last nights game waznt won by sullivan north the refs beat us. They started on tha very first time we had the ball when the whistle should have been blown and we fumbled. But i do have to say sullivan north didnt give up and the same for us. Theres no doubt that he didnt make it across the goal line until we got off the pile and he crawled across it i mean no doubt! But thats in the past now so good luck the rest of the season.

Hey everyone - I didn't see the game (I was watching Seymour go 35 up before half) - but it must have been a horribly called game in favor of SN - especially the TD call at the end. Take a look at this link Raiders 'crawl' away with OT win over Pigeon Forge.

For a sportswriter to say:

But the game was over, dropping the disbelieving Tigers to 2-4 overall and 2-1 in Region 1-3A. The Raiders, who had only scored 40 total points going into the game, improved to 2-0 in the conference and 2-4 overall, their bellies full of home cooking.

It must have been a horrible, horrible call. I'm glad it didn't happen to us.

Like I posted in another thread...a sports writer is supposed to write a story on the game, not deliver an opinion. Opinions are for editorials and columns, not game stories.

If he was going to do this, he needed to write what's called a sidebar to go along with it and then blast the officials.

It was the right call, and i've got the tape showing it plain as day so quit crying about it.Don't deny the kid on a great effort to get it in there, what about at the 17 yrd line with twenty sec. left, when you wripped the same kids helmet off with a face mask.Should have been first and goal right there.Give it up, both teams played very hard,but he was in.If ya gotta a problem with it i got a tape that shows it.He was in from belly up, crawling in with over 600lbs on him, ha what a joke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!As far as the pity party goes, you guys was the one's jumping in the refs face giving signals,maybe trying to block his veiw till you pushed him back out LOL.The ball broke the plain before he went down,i've watched the tape a 100 times, and showed it to several people and they all say the same, he was in ggeeeeeeeessshhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by backinblack

backinblack - I said I didn't see it - I'm not crying about it. I'm not denying the kid's effort - I didn't "wrip" the kids helmet off. I don't have a problem with and I don't need to see your tape. I'm not having a pity party and I didn't jump in the refs face - I didn't block the refs view. Geesh yourself. I'm no PF fan and I'm no SN fan. I was just relaying info. I don't get in people's faces on this site, so you can go ahead and get out out mine. Grow up.... I'm a Seymour Eagle fan and will be waiting for SN on the 24th.

Edited by scoT1753