McKenzie vs Huntington

huskerfanbob

How can anyone say that MCK is no overrated. They have no tough team on their schedule except Huntingdon and Chester County. They picked up Westview on a down year. They don't play anyone. They aren't that good. And if anyone thinks that Mckenzie is going to beat Huntingdon.......then only fool can't see is you. Huntingdon by at least 3 TD's......Cody Cook got a big man gunnin for him over here in Huntingdon. But there are still a few games between now and then :blink:

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How can anyone say that MCK is no overrated. They have no tough team on their schedule except Huntingdon and Chester County. They picked up Westview on a down year. They don't play anyone. They aren't that good. And if anyone thinks that Mckenzie is going to beat Huntingdon.......then only fool can't see is you. Huntingdon by at least 3 TD's......Cody Cook got a big man gunnin for him over here in Huntingdon. But there are still a few games between now and then :blink:

I suggest you revisit the stangs schedule. Outside of milan....whos so good. Cant be Mckenzie...........that would be admittin the Rebs were good. What a nit wit statement. One more thing bigh......leave the kids name outta the posts unless you have something constructive to say. Glad yall got internet service back at the jail. B)

Granted the teams that we signed contracts for a while back are down this year, they are usually perenial powers....but who does Mck play usually....Dyer County...Obion County.....oh man I overlooked them on the schedule. Tell the kid to tie his cleats tight....they might come off his feet, and you can bet he won't run them off.

Granted the teams that we signed contracts for a while back are down this year, they are usually perenial powers....but who does Mck play usually....Dyer County...Obion County.....oh man I overlooked them on the schedule. Tell the kid to tie his cleats tight....they might come off his feet, and you can bet he won't run them off.

Well just to let you know this years schedules were made in January of this year. So in all likelyhood, a good coach could tell what teams would be up and teams that would be down. Cody Cook is a good running back, why are you bad mouthing him? You don't see anyone on here bashing Bell. Both are good backs with different styles.

well i think both teams need to worry about the other games that they play before week 10.huntingdon better be prepaired to strap it on against milan and get ready for a hrad hittin game.but ill take milan in this one by at least 3 touchdowns.and mckenzie has a few good teams on there schedule as well to worry about.i mean they still have to play dresden and dresden is 5-0 right now and there on a role.and i expect dresden and mckenzie to be unbeaten when they play eash other but i think mckenzie will pull it out by a touchdown or less.and to say that mckenzie is overrated well thats just stupid how can you look past a team that has 10 or more games the past two years or so and been one game away from going to state.but huntingdon better just hope to stay healthy for the mckenzie game i mean right now bell is hurt and he should be back for the milan game but his return may be shorten after the milan game and they may have a few others hurt.and mckenzie could have a few people hurt as well before the week 10 showdown.but i dont think theres a team in that reagion that can stop mckenzie passing game this year and if it does happen i dont see any team shutting down the passin and runnin.the only team that can do that i think is milan and they wont see milan intill the playoffs.and huntingdon has a better runnin game and thats whats going to score the points for them this year.there passin game isnt that bad but there not going to hurt anyone passin.so i think you stop the runnin and make them pass the ball it could result in a huntingdon lose.butt to make a prediction right now ill take mckenzie by a touch down.28-21

Mckenzie Huntingdon

passing-A+ passing-C

running-B running-A

defense-B defense-B+

No way McKenzie beats Huntington. Ohhhh excuse me, its HuntingDon. I forgot we were competing in a d*mn spelling bee here, I hate people like that. Anyways back to football, McKenzie is good but I don't see them getting past Huntingdon. Most people think Huntingdon doesn't have a good passing game. But thats what they want you to think. Then they've got you focusing on Bell and the running game and before you know it, they're throwin fades over your head.....touchdown. Plus, McKenzie hasn't seen a defense like that of the mustangs. They're quick, big, fast, explode to the ball, and hit real hard. Just ask the kid from Bruceton who needed 15 stitches to sew his head back on.

You must've given that "C" to the Huntingdon passing game based soley on quanity of yards and not quality or efficiency. The last figures I saw had Hayes completing only about 50-55% of his passes compared to Parish's 75-80%. I can't remember how may INTs Hayes has thrown, but I do remember that Parish hasn't thrown any.