ELA

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cleveland will beat Central without any doubt. Yes, it is true that Central has a better team then in the past few years. But look at who Central has played so far this year, they have played no good teams this year except Tyner. This is the real test for Central.

After seeing both teams play... I think it will be close! Central will be playing without the strong Middle Linebacker and has to affect their run defense! Both teams have strong defensive teams and both teams rely on their running game to win, so I think that will result in a low scoring very close game! Good luck to both teams and coaching staffs! B)

i agree ELA. our run defense may be a little weaker now but i have confidence in adam medlock. he is taken brents spot at MLB. hes not as big but he likes to lay the hat just as much as hayes. this game i think will come down to despaux's arm and medlock and davenports runin. this is gonna be a good one and ill tell ya i dont know what to say. im gonna go with central naturaly but it wont be by much.

I haven't gotten to see either team play this year, but I hear that both are pretty strong. I did however see both teams play last year. I was told that Chat Central did not lose many players, while Cleveland may have lost some. I have also heard that Barber has put on some pounds, and is not as good as he was as a junior. I am going to have to give the advantage to Central in this one. It will be a close one, but the pounders will win by a touchdown.

like footballfan, I haven't had the pleasure of seeing either this year, but I saw both last year. I think Cleveland is a team that starts a little slow at the beginning of the year and picks up steam as they go. I think they are getting the steam up. I was impressed with the line play for Cleveland last year, if they have most of those guys back, and with Barber running, they can wear a team out. Chatt Central played a disciplined game last year. You could tell they were headed in the right direction. I think Central has played a pretty weak schedule this year, except for Tyner, so I'm going to go with Cleveland by 10. Good luck to both.