MBA at Christian Brothers

rollredroll

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Other than mindless trading of barbs and bold predictions, I don't know much else we can discuss.

Maybe you CBHS guys can give us some insight on where Corey Mills is leaning for college and if anyone else on the team is getting looks from DI-A schools. I've heard good things about Brandon Pearce as well.

rollred... it kind sounds like some guys might be a little attention starved around here...

mills was visiting uf the weekend of the ut game when i was down there staying with ingle, and he said that mills looked like he belonged on the gators sidelines. i think he said there was another guy from brothers down there too. my memory is fuzzy though. ingle made it sound like mills is quite the bluechip, so i'm sure most sec schools are after him.

That did it: I'm goin' 6-team parlay card, takin' the points on all: Longviex +1, La Costa Canyon +38 (although I really like the over/under at 50), Byrnes +3, Sevier County +22, Ponca City +19, and MBA +11. Bettin' 5 units.

Dr. 64...are you in the unapproved website predict-the-preps contest? I didn't see your name on the standings. You DEFINITELY should be. With your national knowledge, you'd be a prime contender for the "national challenge" title. Give Leroy some competition, will ya?

Interested to see how your 6-team par does this weekend. Good luck...

You didn't say which way you liked the DLS/La Costa o/u.

I don't doubt that there are several guys off of a very talented brothers team who are getting letters from D1 schools, but receiving letters from a school does not constitute being recruited. colleges send out thousands of letters and questionaires as feelers. weekly phone calls and unofficial/official visits really determine who is being recruited. that being said, i'm sure there's a couple of legit D1 players on this cbhs team.

MBA will roll over Christian Brothers. MBA 56 Chris 14

haha, that's the worst prediction of any game that i've ever heard. There's no way in heck that CBHS will allow 56 points in a game. The total amount of points that CBHS has allowed ALL YEAR is 50, and all of the teams we've played (except maybe Briarcrest) are top rated teams in the state.