DB vs Sevier County

10sefootball

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One thing they need to work on is...They need to realize they have to be ready to play in every game, no matter who their playing. Last night they acted like their head was not in the game. Three guys came to play, Dustin Gaines, Lamon Williams, and Chase Flanary. The rest of the team looked like they were board. If they show up at Sevier Co. with the same attitude, they will lose. Lamon Williams and Chase Flannary may not play in this game, and thats alot of DB offense.

I agree. I was at the game last night. DB was not n this game. I really don't know what happened to the total offense and defense. I really think Duran had an off game (trying to throw too many long passes). Trying to break records....perhaps. Too bad for Chase and Lamon. Hopefully, they will be back at 100% on Friday.

I do have a question. Has anyone on the team really surfaced as a team leader. Duran has a lot of potential as a QB, but he is not a team leader.

Team is going to have to do a lot more preparation for this weeks game.

See you there.

Go Tribe Go

I do have a question. Has anyone on the team really surfaced as a team leader. Duran has a lot of potential as a QB, but he is not a team leader.

I believe there are no individuals on this team. Keyword there....TEAM. The reason nobody has surfaced as the leader is because the whole team plays as one, fights as one, and falls as one.

Edited by buc99