Smyrna vs. Lavergne

dawgluva

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wolke will find out what many others before him have found out in recruiting.

Those "verbal offers" are worthless. Those phone calls and letters are also worhtless. It all comes down to the signing period and who is willing to place the papers on the table.There is an article in the Tennessean today about Bill Whittemore(who I thought was one of the best high school QBs I have seen) and how his so called D1 offers disappeared when signing day rolled around Schoools cover all their bases just in case things don't work out. Wolke has great physical skills but his stats will not make him a true big time recruit. My bet is MTSU.

Guest region4fan

Well I just back from doing some research in L'Burg.......................MEOW, CAT.

I was catching up on my reading in the DNJ. I loved the headlines today saying:

David Wolke vs. Lavergne

OOOOH , that kind of stuff really gets me fired up.

I don't know yet how many INTs Wolke has thrown this year. For some reason , I doubt that info is on his web site. HA

Edited by region4fan

Im happy that you were able to review my past post on the site. Maybe if you read them you would become more educated!

It took me a while to get up off the floor you admitted something you didn't know

especially about your idol David Wolke!

Im glad your fired up about The Smyrna Lavergne game it may take some of the pain away from Oakland getting their butts spanked by Lincoln County in the past and by Riverdale this week.

Hope you enjoy your day at SHS!

Edited by 82cat

I can't believe people think coaches would actually do this. I also don't beleive any player on Lavergne would do this either. In my opinion probably a student did this, the student was probably from Lavergne cause i couldn't see a Smyrna student doing this. I also don't beleive whoever did it, like i said probably a LHS student, would kill a dog I beleive the dog was already dead like reported in the paper and done as a prank commonly done during the week of the rivalry. I do beleive that this prank pushed it a little to far. Also if smyrna's coaches did this like Region4fan beleives why would the dog be picked up before 7 am and only a few people saw it. If it was done to get the players pumped they would have left it out. I really don't think this would do anything but get the smyrna players unfocused rather than focused. I beleive the smyrna players have enough to be pumped about not only is it LHS but we get a chanse to ruin there playoff hopes and beat them again on there home field

KEEP THE TRADITION ALIVE 14:1

Guest region4fan

Yeah , you have to get rid of the evidence so you can tell everyone that it was a bulldog, when it wasn't...make them think it was freshly killed, whenit was already decayed.......say that it was painted blue with LHS on it....when it wasn't. Otherwise, it wouldn't have the same effect.