South Fulton at Lake County

monsterman99

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The McElrath kid is pretty good. I have Heard a lot of good things about him. I have one Question, How do u call a team With my boyz, Mitchell, Bubba, and Alford......horrible? they are great players! sumbody tell me that! South Fulton will come in ready and walk out with a victory. Lake County, u betta be ready!

I think South Fulton will win the game, simply because they have more experience. In Lake County's win two weeks ago against Memphis Catholic, freshmen and sophomores accounted for 65 of LC's 72 tackles. With only five seniors and two juniors on this team, LC's inexperience has hurt them in the bigger games. However, if the Falcon defense (which has been pretty decent, they're just on the field too much) can kick it up a notch and the offense can put a few points on the board and sustain a drive or two, it could be interesting. McElrath can't win every game by himself, though.

Score prediction: South Fulton 32, Lake County 14

I wouldn't be douting South Fulton Region 7 1-A. They might of play some week teams but what if they just beat Halls and West Carroll. They are fired up right now cause of what happened to there friend in Fulton City. They just might come out and play ball for once, i wouldnt dout this team. Good Luck to all.

South Fulton won the game 34 to 0. I have always respected Coach Gwin Wood and his coaching staff. Last night with his team leading 27 to 0 with 57 seconds left. South Fulton had the ball at their own 13 with 57 seconds left in the game. All they had to do was take a knee and run out the clock. Intead coach Wood had his team throw a bomb completing the pass to the Lake County 26. The very next play with 42 seconds left coach Wood calls a sweep to his starting running back #3 and he runs it in. Most coaches take a knee and end the game in that situation. It was a tasteless and classless act on the part of Coach Wood and his coaching staff. I guess they figured they had to pad their teams stats and make the score look worse than it was. Remember this South Fulton what go's around comes around and our freshmen and sophmores will not always be freshmen and sophmores and your seniors will be gone. The Lake County coaches and fans tookoffense to this act. The favor will be returned. I am not taking nothing away from the South Fulton players. They played hard as did the Lake County kids. I wish SOuth Fulton the best of luck the rest of the way.I can tell South Fulton this. Ya'll better play a whole lot better if you want to beat West Carroll. Again. I just want to say that was a classless and tasteless act on the part of Coach Wood and his staff.

What do you mean the score could have been worse? And talk about class? #3 pointing into Lake Co. Stands after the first score you guys had and #22 shoving one of the Lake Co. players in the face that led to him pushing back and getting unsportsman like penalty? No way could the score have been worse SF had to leave the starters in the game the entire time and score with less than 30 seconds left to inflate the score to 34-0! 14-0 at half and SF held to 0 rushing yards in the second quarter? The Falcons had the ball 5 times inside the 30 but could not score. Credit the D of SF for stepping up but the game was nowhere near as onesided as you want to believe. Next year we will see how onesided a game can get.

People don't forget when you try to pad your stats and run up the score. I know 34-0 doesn't sound much like running it up, but throwing a long pass with less than a minute to go and a 4-touchdown lead is totally classless. When you've beaten a team 7 straight times now, you don't have any kind of revenge or anything on your mind. There is simply no reason for that. But I can guarantee that when Lake County is back on top again, they won't forget it.