Cookeville at Antioch

disgustedfan

Disgusted, I know that the Cookeville coach was a head coach at an all-star game this summer. Did he get his kids involved in the game? Do any of them go to any off season camps to gain some exposure? I think the Upper Cumberland in general doesen't get the exposure from the media that they should and here's why. They are stuck right in the middle of two major media markets (Nashville and Knoxville) and they kind of get lost in the mix. The media around the UC does the best job that they can but the kids are only exposed to people from their own region and no more. I think geography plays a major factor. IMHO, coaches should go to bat for any player they feel has a legit shot at the next level. I know it means extra time making phone calls, sending video,etc; but coaches dedicated to making sure kids succeed will find the time. Good luck the rest of the way Disgusted.

Edited by Idunk2

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, faster than the speed of light!!! Do you think we will be able to see him going down the field if he is that fast? I have been looking forward to watching this kid, but if he is so fast that we will not be able to see him when he runs I'll probably stay home.

Maybe on tape delay if we put it on slow motion we will be able to catch glimpes of him.

In all seriousness- He is a unique talent and will run away from the CAVS-he did it last year!!

Thats whats bad......disgustedfan!!! I'm trying to piece together a highlight film of him and.......I just can't find him on the field!! Sure...He stands in the backfield before the ball is snapped....as soon as the ball moves....you can't find him!! 2 Seconds later somebody points and says....Oh there he is....He's standing in the endzone.

Not just the runningback...Antioch is full of talent. Antioch has kids that are probably more atheletic than the one faster than the speed of light...but that's just it....He's faster!! Good luck Cavs

Disgustedfan, your high speed film will not do you any good with Coker. The speed of light is 186,282 miles per second, we're talking star trek speed. The Cavs will definitely have to use their warp drive to control the ball against Antioch. All kidding aside, Gallatin used ball control to limit Coker to 10 carries. Time of possesion was a key to Gallatin's victory last week.

Go Cavs !!!!!

4walls-good post! I won't be at the game but I will be listening on the radio. I hope our defense can stop them a few times and our offense can sustain a drive as they did against Lebanon. These come from behind wins take their toll on the pysche.

I am also not convinced that our morale is very high. From what I hear Coach Joslin has so belittled his defense that they no longer believe in themselves. At least that is what two parents have told me.

Disgustedfan, your high speed film will not do you any good with Coker. The speed of light is 186,282 miles per second, we're talking star trek speed. The Cavs will definitely have to use their warp drive to control the ball against Antioch. All kidding aside, Gallatin used ball control to limit Coker to 10 carries. Time of possesion was a key to Gallatin's victory last week.

Go Cavs !!!!!

We used to have a kid that could run warp factor 6, but his dilithium crystals blew up and he imploded during a kickoff return. :angry: