Can Warren County win this week?

rastabob

The Pioneers have now scored two touchdowns in one game. Will this continue this week? Friday is homecoming for the Pioneers and I know they are fired up about the new game plan. Will the new game plan of throwing 30+ times work for Warren County or is this just another gimmick?

My opinion is this week's game will be the closest game of the year for the Pioneers. I know that is not saying much, but they are getting better and I think that if a win is going to happen this year, it will happen this week. However, I also believe the throwing 30+ times will put too much of a strain on the defense and Walker Valley will be able to pull away in the 4th quarter. Walker Valley 35 - Warren County 21.

Though WC isn't a great team, they should have a much better chance of winning by passing the ball. Usually a team leaves yards between the d and the wr's... but yet before now, we still would not even try to pass to get 10-15 yards. I think this will be the one game that we have a chance to win this year and have a good shot of doing it.

Good Luck Pioneers! :blink:

WC players just fight for four quarters and all you are worth. When it is all said and done you will be the only person who knows whether you gave your all or not. If you do this as an individual then expect your teammates to do the same thing then the team will have formed and you can pull together, at the end win lose or draw you can be true to yourself, WHO ELSE REALLY MATTERS!!! GOOD LUCK!!!

WC players just fight for four quarters and all you are worth. When it is all said and done you will be the only person who knows whether you gave your all or not. If you do this as an individual then expect your teammates to do the same thing then the team will have formed and you can pull together, at the end win lose or draw you can be true to yourself, WHO ELSE REALLY MATTERS!!! GOOD LUCK!!!

:angry:

I think it will be a close game like some of you have said about the 30 plus passing (which I like) is going to make a difference. I think the Pioneers will be ready since its homecoming for them.I think they should play their hearts out and get the ''W'' like addicted to sports said. I think we'll be in for a good game. GO WC!

Edited by seminolefan6

Absolutely! Warren County needs to show some muscle on defense and quit giving up these 30-40+ points each game. If Warren County had their best shot at a win this year it will come tonight against Walker Valley. It's a home game for the Pioneers. Their new coach has really got these kids believing they can do it.

We are reminded of the 13 points the Pioneers put up against what I perceive to be a pretty tight Cumberland County defense.

I'm callin' it. I believe Warren County will BEAT Walker Valley, but the Pioneers will have to show a defensive prowess that we have yet to see this year.

:D

So there is hope for Warren County after all? As a former player oF this team I fully understand the trials and hardships. It would be amazing to see the program turn around give WC a team to be proud of. It is said that defense wins games. If this is so, WC needs only hold WV while on defense and do their very best to provide scoring opportuinities on offense. Much of Warren County's class of 2003 will be there to cheer you on. Good luck gentlemen. GO PIONEERS!

Could not agree more. ;)