Knox Catholic

AusDan

Think you should have left McCallie on the schedule. Your schedule is the weakest in the division. I mean replacing McCallie with Chuckey-Doak!!?? You must of had to use a Rand-McNally map to find it. I heard St. Cecilia's got an opening on their schedule next year and is holding it open for Catholic.

DIVISION 2 - CLASS II-AA

1 Briarcrest Christian 65.08

2 Notre Dame 60.48

3 BGA 53.62

4 Knoxville Webb 52.90

5 St. Benedict 51.11

6 Evangelical Christian 47.90

7 Harding Academy 45.50

8 Pope John Paul II 42.38

9 Knoxville Catholic 37.62

countrypk? are you still in high school? i guess you came crawling out of your hole to bash catholic one more time, but you are correct about the scheduling. Not very ambitious on the Irish's part, but you can't fault the players. I think Catholic is a good team, but the only way to prove that to everyone is to play a good game against BGA. If they don't win, they at least have to make it close.

I think I played with too many of the Catholic playmakers to take 'em all that seriously (Austin, Daniel, Zack Davis, Matt Hermanson and anyone else who still plays that went to Sacred Heart). You guys are a solid team though and if you guys beat BGA or make it an awesome game I'll withdraw all doubt an really start sweating for when we play ya'll.

But lets not forget you Sacred Heart kids... 8th grade I was named offensive MVP :angry:

countrypk? are you still in high school?
No. I graduated valedictorian at Bearden and got that plum position as the asst. night manager at Krystal on Kingston Pike. As we say, "Wanta supersize that?" But enough about me, AusDan was taking a poll about KCHS. St. Cecilia is trying to put together their schedule for their maiden football schedule in '04 and, knowing Catholic likes a challenge, wants them to be the inaugural game. They've promised not to play the really big girls.