collinwood 28 huntland 21

ssssssss

i understand this was the score of the game, sounds like it was a great one in huntland tonight.............huntland had only one previous loss coming early in the season..........It looks like region 6a is gonna have four really good teams in the playoffs this year......collinwood, mt pleasant, huntland and waynesboro......I think we will do well this year.........who knows, maybe somebody will go all the way.......the good competions in the region will sure help.......anybody at the game tonight feel free to post some details,,,,,,what was the weather like?

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The weather was great. No rain or anything. The game was a great game. Huntland racked up lots of rushing yards against the trojan defense. They struck first as they got the ball and marched it down the field and scored on the opening possesion. The Trojans came right back and scored. Was a hard fought ballgame from start to finish. The Trojans again took the knee on the last few plays instead of scoring. They also had one TD called back on a holding call. By the way this was to worst officiated game I've seen all year. That's all I got to say about that! Now comes the big game of the region. Pics of this game will be on the web maybe by tomorrow night.

Edited by TrojanSportsFan

Great game. Fanning ran the heck out of the ball. Risner had his 2 tds on long runs. Dixon went off tonight, He might have thrown for 250 and a couple of tds and rushed for maybe 100. Derek Bryant had a drive stopping int. to seal the win. We took a knee inside the 20 again. Hats off too Huntland. They played a great game. TSF you hit the nail on the head. Thats the worst officiating Ive ever seen. They did a bad job for both teams. These guys couldnt spot the ball right. They let the holding go all night, and then stuck us with one in the fourth to nulify a 60 yard td by Risner. One of our players nearlly ripped the facemask off of a Hunland player and the ref was looking right at them. He just let it go. I can understand missing some calls but this was obsurd. Other than the refs this was a classic battle of two great squads. Thats right I said great not average.