McCallie vs Baylor

Bruiser4

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to know who "blu" is. I have seen him on numerous posts around Coacht. He picks McCallie to win and his name is blu. But he says he doesn't even go there. I also read that he has some kind of sick obsession with Ashley Murphy from Baylor (from reading the Girls Soccer Message Boards). Who are you?

And on a minor note...McCallie is better than Baylor in all walks of life. We killed you in 7th grade, 8th grade, 9th grade, and Varsity football games this year. Our S.P.I.R.I.T.U.A.L.S. are better dancers than High Energy (who were absolutely pathetic) as proven from their pep rally performance. Our Spirit people aren't total jerks like the Baylor guys who tore the head of the McCallie mascot...great sportsmanship. Not to mention our cheerleaders can throw the football better as shown on the Stump on Sports challenge where Laurel Hensley (Baylor Cheerleader) couldn't throw a ball farther than 5 yards. McCallie is better at everything. And Baylor students can't even throw "We Stink" parties.

Edited by nader64