Science Hill vs. Campbell County

shaunman2006

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All respect to Cloudland. I live in Nashville where there are many teams from all classifications. There are many more powerful 1A schools around here, as well as some great 5A. Take for example Riverdale: They are considered a darn good team and are slightly down this year, losing twice. They played CPA, the defending 1A champs at CPA and won 55-3. The same type of comparisons were made before they played, but logic and realism came into place here after this convincing win. CPA would play Cloudland game for game. I would put my money on CPA this year. Cloudland must still break the private 1A barrier before they can compare to these teams.

SERIOUSLY who cares about cloudland the topic is cchs and science hill any ways if cc can win this they will go to the play offs for the first time in there school history campbell county WILL WIN the only team science hill has played that is decent and won is seveir county and it wasnt a good game so i have herd campbell county could have one that came if they actually had a good field goal kicker they would win alott of games SERIOUSLY IF ANYONE KNOWS ANYGOOD FIELD GOAL KICKER THAT LIVES CLOSE TO CAMPBELL COUNTY TELL THEM TO PLAY